How to master video marketing. A simple smartphone or video maker is all you need to make marketing content that captures and converts customers.
Technology advancements allow business owners to measure the effects of their video marketing strategy and even optimize for a more significant return on investment. 86% of businesses use video as a marketing tool, and 60% spend more than 25% of their marketing budget on video content. Because of this, video marketing was a leading marketing trend for 2022.
Integrating high-quality video marketing into your created website, social media, newsletter, or customer service can increase sales, drive site traffic, and improve brand awareness. In this guide, we’ll dive into the best video types, how to make a marketing video, and how to track and promote videos for maximum effectiveness.
Why video marketing?
These industry statistics show video marketing’s power:
- Traffic and conversions: Over 70% of marketers claim video produces more conversions and attracts 300% more traffic than any other content.
- SEO: Your website is 53 times more likely to rank on the first page of Google if it includes a video. Furthermore, video boosts organic search traffic to your website by 157%.
- Time on page: People spend on average 2,6 times more time on pages with video than without. Add a video to your website or landing pages to significantly lower your bounce rates.
- Social media reach: Social video generates 1 200% more shares than text and image content combined. With booming video-centred platforms like Instagram Reels and TikTok, creating video content helps you stay relevant.
- YouTube marketing: YouTube, the second largest search engine in the world, accounts for 25% of total global mobile traffic. Starting a YouTube channel allows a massive new audience to discover your business, and offers a new engagement tool to your existing one.
Sourced by: WixBlog